Enjoy the comfort of a fireplace while benefiting from the cleanliness and efficiency a gas fireplace offers. With so many styles and venting options available, there are almost no limits to where you can install one.
There are three types of natural gas fireplaces you can choose for your home:
• Fireplace inserts: If you already have a wood-burning fireplace, you can easily convert it to natural gas. Inserts fit into your existing fireplace and use your home’s existing chimney.
• Direct vent fireplaces: These sealed units draw outside air in and don’t need a chimney or flue—they’re the ideal solution if you don’t have an existing chimney.
• Freestanding fireplaces: These can be installed almost anywhere in your home, often with little or no renovation. And they’re another great option if you don’t have a chimney.
We are licensed to install and maintain your natural gas fireplace for you.
To keep your new natural gas fireplace working safely and efficiently:
• Have it serviced every year.
• Review your manufacturer’s instructions for maintenance and use.
• Never leave children alone near a gas fireplace. Use a screen or protective barrier to keep them away from the glass.
• Do not place flammable materials near your fireplace.
• If your pilot light or flame goes out, follow the lighting steps in your manufacturer’s instructions.
• Ensure that your fireplace is turned completely off when not in use.
• Never wipe the glass of a hot fireplace with a damp cloth. It could cause the glass to crack.
• Never use a fireplace with cracked glass.